UK 157147Alternative Names: UK-157,147; UK-15747
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alopecia; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2000 Pfizer has licensed the electrohydrodynamic pulmonary delivery technology of Battelle Pulmonary Therapeutics
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 07 Dec 1999 Clinical trials in Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)