Research programme: inflammation therapy - ASTA MedicaAlternative Names: Inflammation therapy research programme - ASTA Medica
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator ASTA Medica [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)
- 13 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Germany (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 1999 New profile