Research programme: cyclin-CDK inhibitors - Albany Molecular Research
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Albany Molecular Research Inc
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2002 Albany Molecular Research is actively seeking partners to develop this programme
- 08 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)