Research programme: autoimmune disorders and transplant rejection - Bristol-Myers Squibb/GTCAlternative Names: Autoimmune disorders and transplant rejection research programme: Bristol-Myers Squibb/GTC
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; GTC Biotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jan 2013 GTC Biotherapeutics is now called rEVO Biologics
- 18 Jun 2002 Genzyme Transgenics Corporation is now called GTC Biotherapeutics
- 09 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)