Research programme: photodynamic therapy - Novartis Ophthalmics/Destiny PharmaAlternative Names: Photodynamic therapy research programme: Novartis Ophthalmics/Destiny Pharma
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Destiny Pharma; Novartis Ophthalmics
- Developer Destiny Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 Jan 2001 CIBA Vision is now called Novartis Ophthalmics
- 09 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Eye disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)