RPR 200765AAlternative Names: RPR-200765A
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Imidazoles; Mesylates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 1999 Rhône-Poulenc Rorer has merged with Hoechst Marion Roussel to form Aventis Pharma
- 10 Dec 1999 New profile
- 10 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)