Research programme: reperfusion injury therapeutics - MIGENIX
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator MIGENIX
- Mechanism of Action Mitochondrial protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2004 Micrologix Biotech is now called MIGENIX
- 06 Sep 2004 MitoKor has been acquired and merged into Micrologix Biotech