Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapeutics - MIGENIX/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator MIGENIX
- Developer MIGENIX; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 2004 Micrologix Biotech is now called MIGENIX