ETRX 101Alternative Names: Angiotensin II analogue - Essential Therapeutics; MARstem
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia; Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jul 2003 ETRX 101 is available for licensing
- 08 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Neutropenia in USA (unspecified route)