At a glance
- Originator Goteborg University; Lundbeck A/S; Merck AG; University of Groningen
- Class Antipsychotics; Dibenzazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2C receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Schizophrenia in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 15 Dec 1999 New profile
- 14 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in Netherlands (Unknown route)