At a glance
- Originator Nippon Shinyaku
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Overactive bladder in Europe (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Overactive bladder in Japan (unspecified route)
- 08 May 2006 This compound is still in active development for Overactive bladder