Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Research Foundation
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in India (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in India (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in India (unspecified route)