LF 150943Alternative Names: JMV 1116; LF 15-0943; LF 943
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemia in France (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 1999 LF 943 is available for licensing (http://www.groupe.fournier.com/english/)
- 16 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Ischaemia in France (Unknown route)