Research programme: plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 inhibitors - Groupe FournierAlternative Names: Plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 inhibitors research programme - Groupe Fournier
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)
- 23 Dec 1999 Plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 inhibitors are available for licensing (http://www.groupe-fournier.com/english/)
- 16 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)