AM 336Alternative Names: CVID; Leconotide; omega-conotoxin C VID
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Zenyth Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2005 Amrad Corporation is now called Zenyth Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pain in Australia (Intrathecal)
- 14 Jan 2003 AM 336 is available for licensing [www.amrad.com.au]