At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Dec 1999 New profile
- 21 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Neuropathic pain in USA (Unknown route)