Cancer vaccine - Protein SciencesAlternative Names: CEA vaccine - Protein Sciences
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Protein Sciences Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jan 2003 The vaccine is still available for licensing (http://www.proteinsciences.com)
- 28 Jan 2003 Suspended - Phase-I for Breast cancer in Sweden (unspecified route)