Research programme: renal disease therapeutics - Quark Biotech/Taisho
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Quark Biotech; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2001 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)