Research programme: antibacterials - Millennium/WyethAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Millennium/Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2002
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals; Wyeth
- Developer Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 2001 Millennium and Wyeth-Ayerst identify preclinical antibacterial compound
- 11 Jan 2000 New profile