At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antibacterials; Beta-lactams; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)
- 12 Jan 2000 New profile
- 12 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)