Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth
- 29 Feb 2000 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacodynamics and adverse events sections