At a glance
- Originator LG Chem Investment
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Cyclic S oxides; Small molecules; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Depression in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 13 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 14 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Depression in South Korea (Unknown route)