NVP AAK 980Alternative Names: NVP-AAK-980
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Osteoporosis therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Src-Family kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 17 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)