CO 134444Alternative Names: V 134444
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Purdue Pharma
- Class Anxiolytics; Hypnosedatives
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2002 This compound is still in active development
- 17 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)