Estradiol/progestogen vaginal - Warner ChilcottAlternative Names: Estradiol/progestogen intravaginal ring; Estradiol/progestogen IVR
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Warner Chilcott
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2004 No development reported - Phase-II for Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (Vaginal)
- 25 Jun 2004 Galen Holdings is now called Warner Chilcott
- 17 Jan 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (Vaginal)