Estradiol/testosterone vaginal - Galen HoldingsAlternative Names: Estradiol/testosterone intravaginal; Estradiol/testosterone IVR
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Warner Chilcott
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements; Testosterone congeners
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Testosterone agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2004 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (Vaginal)
- 17 Jan 2000 Investigation in Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (Vaginal)