Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Medarex
- Class Immunotoxins
- Mechanism of Action Macrophage inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psoriasis in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in USA (unspecified route)