Latest Information Update: 07 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anticoagulants; Metalloendopeptidases
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2000 New profile
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Estonia (Unknown route)