Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anticoagulants
- Mechanism of Action Fibrin modulators; Fibrinogen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2000 New profile
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Brazil (Unknown route)