Latest Information Update: 13 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Maxim Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Caspase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver disorders; Multiple organ failure; Myocardial infarction; Septic shock; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (IV)
- 13 May 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Septic shock in USA (IV)
- 13 May 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in USA (IV)