Research programme: cardiovascular drug targets - Myriad Genetics/Roche
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Pharmaceuticals; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jan 2000 New profile
- 19 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)