At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2000 New profile
- 19 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)