Research programme: nicotinic agonists - CognetixAlternative Names: CGX 1204; Nicotinic agonists research programme - Cognetix
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Salk Institute; University of Utah
- Developer Cognetix; Salk Institute; University of Utah
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 19 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (PO)