At a glance
- Originator Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Pfizer
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Pyridones; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Src-Family kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Nov 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer