At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Aminopyridines; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 25 Jan 2000 Phase-II clinical trials in Obesity in USA (PO)
- 25 Jan 2000 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)