Research programme: HDL-related therapeutics - EsperionAlternative Names: ESP-15228; HDL elevators
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Esperion Therapeutics
- Class Organic chemicals; Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein A I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atherosclerosis; Dyslipidaemias
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2010 Esperion establishes technology supply agreement with TransGenRx
- 16 Feb 2004 Esperion Therapeutics has been acquired by and merged into Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2003 This programme is available for licensing [www.esperion.com]