At a glance
- Originator Inflabloc Pharmaceuticals
- Class Androstenols; Hormonal replacements; Small molecules; Testosterone congeners
- Mechanism of Action Cell differentiation stimulants; DNA-directed RNA polymerase stimulants; Immunosuppressants; Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants; Interleukin 2 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuroprotection; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (Injection)
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in USA (Injection)
- 25 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Injection)