Research programme: anti-interleukin-18 monoclonal antibodies - CAT
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Cambridge Antibody Technology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 18 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2006 Cambridge Antibody Technology has been acquired by AstraZeneca