Research programme: phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors - BioFocus/Glasgow/UtahAlternative Names: Research programme: PDE4 inhibitors - BioFocus/Glasgow/Utah
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator BioFocus DPI; University of Glasgow; University of Utah
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2014 BioFocus has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 14 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)