Research programme: p38/MEK-targeting molecules - Signal Research DivisionAlternative Names: p38/MEK-targeting molecules research programme - Signal Research Division
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Signal Research Division
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase inhibitors; P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 07 Sep 2000 Signal Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Celgene
- 26 Jan 2000 Available for licensing (http://www.signalpharm.com)