Research programme: staphylococcal infections - InterMune/Panorama ResearchAlternative Names: Staphylococcal infections research programme - InterMune/Panorama Research
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator InterMune; Panorama Research
- Class Small molecules; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Apr 2002 Panorama Research added as research collaboration partner.
- 26 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Staphylococcal infections in USA (Unknown route)