Research programme: staphylococcal infections - InterMune/Panorama ResearchAlternative Names: Staphylococcal infections research programme - InterMune/Panorama Research
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2004
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator InterMune; Panorama Research
- Class Small molecules; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Apr 2002 Panorama Research added as research collaboration partner.
- 26 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Staphylococcal infections in USA (Unknown route)