Research programme: Smads-targeting molecules - SignalAlternative Names: Smads-targeting molecules research programme - Signal
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Signal Research Division
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2003 This programme is still in active development