Latest Information Update: 12 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Developer Daiichi Sankyo Company; Daiichi Sankyo Europe
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Angina pectoris in USA (PO)
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 27 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Angina pectoris in Japan (PO)