At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Caffeic acids; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2000 New profile
- 27 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Taiwan (Unknown route)