At a glance
- Originator LEK
- Developer Fujimoto Pharmaceutical
- Class Dipeptides; Phthalimides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 10 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2002 LEK has been acquired by Novartis
- 27 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Ulcerative colitis in Japan (Unknown route)