Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Kayaku; Signal Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral nervous system diseases
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Peripheral nervous system diseases in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Peripheral nervous system diseases in Japan (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Peripheral nervous system diseases in USA (Unknown route)