Research programme: factor VIIa inhibitors - Genentech/RocheAlternative Names: Factor VIIa inhibitors research programme - Genentech/Roche
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Genentech; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Factor VIIa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Blood coagulation disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2000 New profile
- 02 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Coagulation disorders in USA (PO)
- 02 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Coagulation disorders in Switzerland (PO)