Monoclonal antibody CH14.18-GM-CSF fusion proteinAlternative Names: Ch14.18-GM-CSF; Monoclonal antibody GD2-GM-CSF fusion protein
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Lexigen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuroblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuroblastoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Feb 2000 New profile
- 02 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Neuroblastoma in USA (Unknown route)