Monoclonal antibody HD 37Alternative Names: HD 37; Monoclonal antibody HD37
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2000 New profile
- 03 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Lymphoma in USA (Unknown route)