Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Amgen/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Pfizer
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Abgenix has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 04 Feb 2004 Pfizer has filed an IND with the FDA in the US for an undisclosed indication
- 18 Jul 2003 Pfizer has filed an IND with the FDA in the US for an undisclosed indication